Monday, June 29, 2020

St. Petersburg White News

REPORT FROM HOUSE ARREST:
It has been a bizarre and strange last four months. My wife and I started this adventure the afternoon of March 11 in San Diego, with a conversation with Jim L’Etoile and Bruce Coffin at Left Coast Crime. A lot of questions were bantered about, us being thriller writers and all, you can guess the drift. The result was that my wife and I packed up our bags, repacked the car, and bolted for home in Northern California the next morning. Since then we have, like the rest of us, been in lock-down. It was a shame that LLC was closed the next day, so many had put serious time, sweat, and effort into making this an outstanding conference. I’m sure some hearts were broken; I wish them well. Maybe the conference will return to San Diego sooner than later. As they say in the good book, “Next year in Albuquerque.”


BREAKING NEWS:
You can read the past posts below, nonetheless, I have been busy. I’m hoping to publish four books this year. Sector 73was published on June 9, and the next Alex Polonia, St. Petersburg White, is due out at Amazon on August 11. Pre-order it now, and I will be forever indebted to you. Even buy you a drink when I see you next year (assuming we can leave home).

This is the third in the Alex Polonia international thriller series. Venice Black and Saigon White were the first two; Thomas & Mercer published them. It was a good run. They are extremely professional and there to help. Unfortunately, I didn’t fulfill their numbers and expectations. There was a time when 22,000 unit sales were bestseller levels, today in the ebook trade, it is hardly a bump. So, St. Petersburg White is being published by Windsor Hill Publishing, our own publishing company. It’s was nice to use their algorithms to market and sell the books, but it is also very nice to have complete control. Pre-order it now!– before they run out.

BIG NEWS:
I’ve completely rebuilt my webpage from the ground up. New look, new style, new mailing list. Take a look here:


And please post your email and sign up for my newsletter, there will be some free stuff when I get the rest of my marketing act together, and alerts about coming events.

I like the new look, let me know what you think in the comment box on the contact page.

Now back to the videos on how to be a best-selling author.

More Later . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Browse our collection of celebrity leather jackets online! Find your favorite leather jacket from a movie or the red carpet at instylejackets

    ReplyDelete