Tuesday, February 21, 2023

No Apology Needed - The Next Year

February 21, 2023

First, I apologize to those who follow and often visit my blog. It has been a year since my last post. There is no excuse not to find the time to write a paragraph or two, considering that I wrote almost half a million words during the past year. Shame on me.

 

Second (see above and below), I was also too busy. Lame excuse #2.

 

And the last year has been something; read on:

§  I joined Wolfpack Publishing and Mike Bray a year ago. Four publishing imprints comprise Wolfpack Publishing: Wolfpack Publishing, Rough Edges Press, Wise Wolf Books, and CKN Christian Publishing. Three of these imprints have released or republished my books.

 

§  Last fall, Wolfpack published the first two Deputy Sheriff Jordan Tynes mysteries, One Yellow Dog and The Killings in Paradise Valley. (This spring, we will publish Blood in the Yellowstone).

 

§  Rough Edges Press published White Rabbit last summer.

 

§  Rough Edges also republished The Chronicles of Sharon O’Mara (my second favorite redhead), the Max Adler WWII duology, and the five-book series of 1933 Chicago Detective Tony Alfano. These are all eBooks series – multiple books for the price of one.

 

§  I was also delighted when they rereleased The Cherry Pickers under their young adult imprint, Wise Wolf Books.

 

Hard to believe I published four new books last year, and this does not include the series compilations. When I joined Wolfpack, they promised a lot, and we have all been down that road. In their case, they delivered.

 

Hard to tell what the coming year will bring. As mentioned, a new Jordan Tynes modern Montana western, a new Max Adler WWII (under the new CIA) post-war mystery and thriller, possibly a new SF story, and maybe get back to Sharon O'Mara and Tony Alfano. Too many options, and then there is the siren call of new books and adventures. Never a dull moment.

 

Do me and my characters a big favor and download or order one (or all of my stories). I genuinely believe you will love them.

 

All the best, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment