Wednesday, March 25, 2020

ALL MY BOOKS NOW $0.99 AT AMAZON

ALL BOOKS ARE NOW $0.99 ON AMAZON
JUST CLICK THE COVERS

We are are all in this together, and while it's difficult for any of us to help out in all the ways we want, to give some solace, comfort, an atto-boy, or an elbow bump, there is something I can do for you.

All my books that I publish are now $0.99, and I'll keep them at this price for the duration - whenever that may be.

Just click on the covers left and right and you will go to the book's Amazon page. The Kindle price is $0.99. Sorry I can't change the paper price, it's a little more complicated. But since most of my readers enjoy the Kindle format, I'm here for you.

You will find great characters, like Sharon O'Mara, Kevin Bryan, Gina Cavelli, Tony Alfano, Sergeant McDunnah, and Howie Smith.

I've tried to create worlds around my characters where you can escape to a different time, and for a few hours, enjoy the company of these great people.

HAVE FUN - AND ENJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment