Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Short Missive Today and Daniel Silva



Sorry fans, but today’s blog is short and to the point. Work and editing have gotten in the way and since even writers have to eat, proposals and contracts await.


Couple of updates, Wars Amongst Lovers is in into final edit (before copy edit), and I am very, very, happy with the results. I am making adjustments to the manuscript and hope to have it out to my Beta readers before the end of the month. If you wish to join the fun, drop me an email and I’ll see about adding you to the early reader/reviewer list.

12th Man for Death is doing well and I am looking for marketing opportunities this summer when the America’s Cup returns to San Francisco Bay.

And I just finished Daniel Silva’s fascinating and thrilling book, The Fallen Angel and thoroughly enjoyed it. If I can, I’ll post a review in the coming weeks. I recommend the book and the others in the series. Good job Mr. Silva.

As a tease here is Daniel’s interview regarding the book and his character Gabriel Allon.



More Later . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment