Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thrilled with Thriller Nomination


Short blog this week due to the holiday and travel. But I learned this morning that Toulouse 4 Death was selected as one of five finalists in Dan Poynter's Global Ebook Awards in the Category Thriller Fiction (GO HERE). Dan's efforts to help writers in the self-publishing industry is legendary. He is a guru and inspiration to many of us just trying to be read. The nomination is another reason for me to keep up the good fight.


I am starting the edit of the new O'Mara thriller, 12th Man 4 Death. Next week I hope to be able to show you my process of preparing the manuscript for editing and then working with my editor for the final read. What happens behind the scenes of the America's Cup races when someone is found dead? This is the story.


Goal: To be finished by mid-August, ebook by September 1, printed book by the end of September. 


More later . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment